Saturday, April 16, 2011



Saturday 4/16:  NO  PRACTICE  BECAUSE OF THE WEATHER... THE RAIN WILL START AT 10:00AM


Tennis schedule for week of 4/18
Monday 4/18:  Souderton at North Penn
Tuesday 4/19:  CB West at North Penn
Wednesday 4/20:  Pennridge at Pennridge
Thursday 4/21:  Practice    9am until 12:00pm   
(YOU MUST BE AT PRACTICE)
Friday 4/22: No Practice 
Monday 4/25: Practice




The shirts will be shipped by 4/19
I will have the warm-up suits by 4/19
I am so sorry that everything is so late..I had to wait for most of
you to hand in your money.  When you keep forgetting to hand in your
money it makes everything late.





The New Line-up
Singles
1.  Sam
2.  Dan
 3.  George
Doubles
1.  Amit & Nishant     (beat Gabe & Ishaan through challenge match)
2. Gabe & Ishaan 
3. Dhruva & Steve   (keep their ranking through challenge match )
4. Sam & Tim
5. Mark  & Anthony 
6. Peter Choi & Michael Kim
7. Dhruv is our all over person and our manager.




I will be doing some changes through the week of 4/18
I will Try:
Gabe and Max
Max & Timmy
Max & George
Mark & Anthony will challenge Sam & Tim
I would like to see Peter and Michael move up. And I will be working on this.

No comments:

Post a Comment